Monday, August 18, 2014

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1) There should not be any factors that would effect my participation. I have all the technology and I have all the time. The only thing holding me back would be myself. I have a shy personality and I talk very quirky. I'm not loud at all. I can also get very lazy. 

2) I don't remember having an " a ha!" moment but last year was a wake up call. I got very lazy in math and didn't apply myself as hard as I could have. I just didn't see any point in trigonometry. Needless to say, I ended the year with a C. So this year, I have decided I want to keep motivated and get through it as fast as possible. 

3) I'm excited to have a teacher who cares. Last year, I really enjoyed Mr. Grisaffi's class. He was interactive with his students like you are. I excelled greatly in that class. I'm hoping I will do the same in this one. I'm nervous about the whole online thing but I think it will be a great experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment